Isracann is Israel’s first pure-play cannabis firm wholly focused on becoming the nation’s premier, low-cost cannabis producer. Our production capability targets undersupplied domestic demand and international markets through Israel’s new export framework for 2020.
Business Model: Four Pillars
Isracann believes in four verticals to leverage its expertise and scale its business
- Architectural design reviewed by Security consultant and Best Practices consultant.
- Designs submission to Israeli Land Authority.
- Application submission to use land as a joint venture.
- Land inspection by the Israeli Land Authority.
- Specific Genetics offtake program designed to provide highest quality gene material within Israel.
- EU GMP certified packing/drying facility targets highest quality product for domestic and export markets.
- ISL/EU GMP Manufacturing Processes
- Strategic LOI with Israeli manufacturer defines a clear path to in-country revenue.
- Sourcing additional capacity to meet future demand.
- Low-cost production (est. $0.40/gram).
- IMC-GAP/GSP certified for export compliance.
- Production layout offers excellent modularity for irrigation, electrical distribution and maintenance.
- Ideal climate for industrial scale cultivation.
- Israel’s massive domestic undersupply drives regional demand.
- Proximity to the EU allows efficient export under new legislation (January 2019).
- Strategic distribution partner provides practical intermediate multinational trans-shipment entry point.
- Product access to Germany, United Kingdom, Poland & Denmark.
- Existing product lines provide access to domestic and export markets.
- Israel is recognized worldwide as a center for excellence in agronomy, research, genetics, manufacturing and quality assurance.
- Regional expertise allows for branding differentiation that resonates across the globe.
- Brand positioning will focus on high quality “made in Israel Cannabis.”
- Israeli brand will aid positioning of new commercial formulations.
- Build out of Cannabis/CBD product lines will emphasize regional attributes and quality.
The Next Pot Boom Cycle
Grab your copy now!
THIS REPORT/ADVERTORIAL (“ADVERTORIAL”) IS A PAID COMMERCIAL ADVERTISEMENT AND IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. Neither The Trading Letter nor Daryl Thompson (“Endorser) is making a recommendation that the securities of the companies profiled or discussed on this website should be purchased, sold or held by readers that learn of the profiled companies through this website. This Advertorial was paid for by a non-issuer third party in an effort to enhance public awareness of Isracann BioSciences (ISCNF) and its securities. TheTradingLetter.com has or will receive $50,000 in cash in connection with this effort. Endorser has or will receive compensation in the form of leads valued at approximately $1,000 that are expected to result in additional subscription revenue in connection with this effort. Neither TheTradingLetter.com nor Endorser currently holds the securities of Isracann BioSciences and do not currently intend to purchase such securities. Endorser is solely responsible for and has ultimate authority over the Advertorial and contents of the statements contained in this Advertorial. This Advertorial is based exclusively on information generally available to the public and does not contain any material, non-public information. Neither TheTradingLetter.com nor Endorser warrants the accuracy of such information. Certain statements contained in this Advertorial may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and 21E of the Exchange Act of 1934. Forward-looking statements often include words such as "believes," "anticipates," "estimates," “expects," "projects,” “intends,” or other similar expressions of future performance or conduct. Forward-looking statements are based on expectations, estimates, and projections at the time the statements are made and are not statements of historical fact. They involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. There is no guarantee that past performance will be indicative of future results. Neither TheTradingLetter.com nor Endorser undertakes an obligation to update forward-looking statements in light of new information or future events. Readers can review all public SEC filings made by the featured company at https://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/companysearch.html.
Neither TheTradingLetter.com nor Endorser are licensed in the securities industry in any manner. Please review all investment decisions with a licensed investment advisor.